We at Miracle Farm Speech Therapy are SO excited to announce that we will be re-opening the Hampton Falls office beginning May 26th and our Rowley and Amesbury offices will be opening June 1st. Your therapist will be in contact with you for scheduling and start dates, as we will likely be staggering our start ups. We have missed all of your families and we are ready to start working with your children! As we prepare to open the offices in the upcoming weeks, we wanted to make you aware of what MFST is doing to ensure the continued health and safety of your child as we transition back to face to face therapy sessions.
- Our therapists will be responding daily to a set of COVID-19 screening questions as well as taking their temperature. These are all CDC requirements.
- Before your session, we ask that you review the attached set of COVID-screening questions. If you respond “YES” to any of these screening questions, please notify your therapist immediately. We will need to cancel your appointment and reschedule for a later date when it is safe to do so.
- When you arrive at our office, you will have the option of waiting in your car in the parking lot for a curbside retrieval of your child by the therapist OR, if you would like to be part of the session, you are allowed to do so as long as you maintain a safe distance in the therapy room. We also ask that parents wear a mask while in the same room. We ask that you call or text when you arrive in the parking lot so that our therapists can maintain a safe spacing of clients.
- There will be NO waiting room in the office and siblings, unfortunately, are NOT allowed.
- Therapists will have masks and will wear them as long as they do not interfere with the provision of speech therapy. We will have extra masks for your child should you choose to have them wear one. While masks are NOT a requirement for our young clients, parents will be asked to wear a mask if present in the therapy room.
- We have built in additional time between client sessions to allow for our therapists to properly disinfect any toys, frequently touched surfaces, door knobs, etc.
- Our bathroom will also be cleaned in between clients.
- There will be signage throughout the office to make everyone aware of the steps being taken to ensure everyone’s safety and social distancing.
- Our office is fully stocked with paper towels, toilet paper, Clorox disinfectant, gloves, masks, and hand sanitizer.
- Air purifiers have been purchased and placed in all office locations.
We cannot THANK YOU ENOUGH for your cooperation, support, and patience through this difficult time. We understand that the policies above are quite different from the play-centered environment that is the core mission of what we do here at MFST. However, we can assure you that our therapists have been working very hard to continue to make the sessions with your child as FUN and CREATIVE as ever.
Look forward to seeing you all!